Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Shinhwa's Birthday Greeting for Minwoo

Finally I saw a clip of Shinhwa's birthday greeting for Minwoo's birthday last July 28, 2006. They look so cute especially Junjin, check it here.

I'm still searching for an english translation. So far I only came accross Junjin's

"Hello. I'm Shinhwa's Junjin.
M. Lee Min Woo sshi. (then he laughs, don't you think he's so cute?!? haha)
Call him Lee Min woo sshi is so weird.
Min Woo hyung. Your birthday is here. Congras!
Gotta be more handsome, gotta be more perfect. and take good care of your health.
Last time me and Hyung promised to exchange presents during our birthday.
We'll tell what is it, when we exchange them.
Once again, wishing Min Woo hyung happy birthday. I love you.
Our birthdays are close.
I feel that because of this, we have lots in common.
Min Woo Hyung, you have to do your best in what you're doing now.
I, Chong Jae, will also do my best.
Hyung, Happy Birthday."

thanks to sHaziEe of soompi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, you can tell how tight they really are as a group. More like brothers.

Kim ^^

Flor said...

right you are kim, i admire shinhwa for being so close with one another.