Friday, August 04, 2006

Which Shinhwa Character are You?

I have observed how Shinhwa fooled around, on and off cam. I enjoy watching them do their stints/stunts, how they try to bully each other, yet when some of the members feel that the joke had gone too far, the famous Shinhwa group hug is displayed.

I would like to start this forum righ now by asking the question posted above. All comments are welcomed. Dont be shy!

I will start as icebreaker for the question.

Me, I can say I am an Eric by heart and character. Wae?

PDA (public display of affection) is natural for me especially if I like/love somebody.

If I love somebody, no matter my friends or family disapproves, I will fight for the person I love. I will try to reason out, or give my opinion why it is important that the person I love is accepted by the people who became close to me first, but in the end, the person I love will always be the first in my list.
I may seem aloof (as I was described by some) or moody, but once you get to know me, I can be as dorky as anybody. I have my own way of making my presence known. ^^
I love to dance. The voltes team can attest to that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm more like JJ. Quiet, more reserve and very competitive.

Kim ^^

Anonymous said...

I think I'm like Andy... young at heart.. love to talk and meet people. I'm also very nice, cute and sweet to people I like. ekekekkekek

happybi ^^

yokee 요키 said...

hey marissa ^^

haha so u r doing tis huh?
me? im eric ^^

i just found tis link of urs so will talk more when i come back..

hv a nice 'detox' ^^

marissa said...

hi yokee,glad you made it here. I think I'm a combination of Hyesung and Eric. I am reserved when I don't know a person but I'm sweet and loving once we are close.

charity said...

me? Im a mixture of JUNJIN and ANDY and ERIC,and HYESUNG and DONGWAN and MINWOO!

Junjin coz i can also be a "turbo kid" And andy coz like feliss young at heart and im the baby of the group and..welll just ask my friends why!hehehe

ERIC coz im a very showy person and i can easily be pleased...HYESUNG coz i tend to know the person more before i open up and DONWAN coz i am always smiling...yes i love smiling dont know why?/?? MINWOO coz i can easily blend in to each and every personality.

BUT IF YOU ASK MY FRIENDS THEY WILL SAY IM ANDY!

charity said...

yaahh and im a cry baby too so more like junjin!(too)

Anonymous said...

I guess Im more like Hyesung coz Im a crybaby n gets emotional easily...