Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shinhwa, "We Miss the Days We Lived Together!"


This is an old news but just like to share this everyone (I envy their closeness)

"Whenever night falls, suddenly think of the members and get lonely!"

On the 14th at the Seoul Olympic park where group Shinhwa held their press conference, the members said these words showing off their strong friendship with each other.

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan revealed, "When I cant sleep at night, I miss the days when we lived together and how when we couldn't sleep we'd talk together throughout the night. So now when I can't sleep, I miss the members."

Following this Shin Hyesung exposed, "These days Kim Dongwan must not be able to sleep every night. He calls every day late and asks 'Can't you sleep over at my place tonight?'" making the press conference room into a sea of laughter.

Kim Dongwan continued, "All the reporters writing the news articles and the fans watching please write to our boss and make us be able to live together again."

Lee Minwoo who appeared at the press conference with high spirits also added, "While I was active as a solo singer M, there were so many moments when I was lonely. In particular when I was preparing for the solo concert and my health was at its worst, I missed the members a lot."


For a long time of 1 year and 9 months in which through their solo activities on the small screen, film and stages they have each earnt their own recognition but still saying they have missed the 6 of them together; the future activities of the united Shinhwa is of great interest to many.


Credits :: soul.mysticshrine.com + ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Starnews

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, i remember reading this!! ^^

hehe its so cute! i love how they're so close and everything.

hahaha, funny how dongwan calls like every day! too cute XD

thanks for sharing.

Flor said...

right! its an old news, just thought of sharing it with the rest who havent read it yet.