Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How is Shinhwa and Minwoo like in Haha's eyes?

Haha:I am really thankful for these good friends. Especially Minwoo who are hard to come by. I first met him when I debuted as a VJ. It is really touching to have him as my friend. He always gives me expensive clothing or some gifts. Do I have to say this cause I have to promote my movie? Oh~NO. Shinhwa and Lee Minwoo are top stars but when they answer my question when I was a newcomer VJ, they answer with friendlines and warmth. I got closer to Minwoo only when we went to eat eel together. The rest of the members always come after we finish filming as a form of support to cheer Minwoo on. But there are some disatifaction when I am with Minwoo, I will grow fat. Minwoo eats and excercises a lot. Morning, afternoon and night, he is always excercising. Though he eat the same amount as me but he will never grow fat.

Credit: 스포츠서울 + Dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keke, HaHa will become 'fat' cos of minwoo! lmao!! XD how funny

thanks for sharing