Thursday, August 31, 2006

[Trans] Eric and Andy's Interview for Arena Act 12 Sept. Issue

Hello!

A&E : (In Japanese) Hello!
*They said "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" but there's no direct translation of this word in English so I just translated "hello"

What kind of pictures did you take recently?

E : I make model guns and machine guns so I take pictures of them with my mobile phone. Also, I have a small poodle so I take picture of it.

Are you saving all the pictures you took?

E : Yes. Sometimes I look them over and think "Oh... I remember this"and stuff.

A : Can I answer the same question?

Sure

A : I also like to take pictures but I usually take pictures of people's funny faces. Also, because I don't have a girlfriend now, I'm asking my friend to send me a picture of a pretty girl and they sometimes send me one. lol

E : Hahaha! LOL (Whispers something to Andy)

What did you just say to him?

E : Secret : )

Do you take pictures with Shinhwa members at the backstage of a concert?

A : Dongwan loves to take photos and he takes pictures of us playing around or having fun without us knowing. Just like paparazzi! After taking photos, he saves them in his PC and show us after a few months. So we go like "When did you take this picture!?"

So he takes them secretly.

E : Yes. He even takes photos of us sleeping!

In fact, I saw Dongwan looking at his PC in this studio too.

A : He really likes to take photos.

E : Especially to take them secretly.

If you gather all the photos taken by Dongwan and make a photobook, it would surely be a hit!!

E : But we would be in trouble! lol

Next question. Please tell us about one of your best friends.

A : The most important friend to me is a guy named Park Ki tae. Who is older than me. He sometimes visit my house too. He helps me create my solo stage in a concert. He's always there for me when I'm having a hard time so he gives me a lot of strength. I think he helped me become what I am today.

Is he one of your staffs?

A : No, he's not even a manager. It's because he likes to nap... lol But wherever he is, he would come straight to me if I'm in trouble. He's a reliable person.

He must be very important to you.

A : Yes. Oh, I need to show him this magazine if he's name will be on an article!

Mr. Park Ki tae, right?

A : Yes, Ki tae-ssi

E : What does Ki tae (kite) mean in Japanese?

A : Come-on?

E : Park Come-on! lol

Next question. Who do you want to say "Don't worry"to?

E : I want to say it to Andy.

A : LOL

E : He's always worrying about something. I think his hobby is "to worry"! I want him to relax and have a happy life. I want to say "it's OK"to him.

A : Eric says I alway worry...

E : LOL

A : But I don't worry about anything when Ki tae-ssi is around.

E : He's very important to him. In fact, I know Ki tae-ssi too. He's very funny and makes people feel good.

The last question is, how was the photo shoot today?

A : It was fun!!

E : We the Shinhwa love a fun atmosphere. There's a famous photographer in Korea who's called "Dancing Photographer" and he makes everybody laugh on the set. It's very hard to smile when a photographer says "smile" with a stern face, don't you think? So it was easy to smile today with this pleasant atmosphere. I like a photographer who can create happy atmosphere on the set.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed today's photo shoot. Thanks again!

A&E : (In Japanese) Thank you very much!

Credit: Arena 12 +Kikissxx@shinhwasarang

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe they're so funny! ^^

LOL dongwan and his photography!! XD hehe, he's so cute!!

thanks for sharing

Flor said...

that's part of my hobby i also miss doing. i love taking pictures myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Shinhwa's my fave too! :)Glad to know that there's another SHINHWA Fan around! :) By the way, please forgive me if this is wrong, but I think Yoroshiku Onegayishimas has, to an extent, the meaning of please give me your pointers.(It is a humble way to end usually when introducing yourself) :)