Thursday, August 10, 2006

Minwoo, I'm Just Friends With Shin Ae

"I have been single since I had break up with Shin Ae"

When if he has a girlfreind, Lee Minwoo who is 27 reply " I have been single since i broke off with Shin Ae. Because I can't focus all my attention to my girlfriend, it iwill be a sin for me to have one now."

With just 3 -4 hours of sleep a day, Minwoo said it is neither good nor fair to him or his girlfriend if they are together. But he has revealed his feeling on marriage.

Lee Minwoo "I want to get marry when i am 34. i want to be stable in both my career and finance then I will plan a future for my family. She has to love me more than i love her"

Minnwoo comment that he is the one who always get hurts the most and when ask what kind of girl he is looking for "I want a wife who will love me more than I love her"

About his relationship with Shin Ae, Minwoo "It has been 10 months since we broke off, though we hardly contact each other, but we still meet occasionally. I just met her recently before she flew to China for work. We are not that type of couple who feel weird and uncomfortable when we see each oher."

Credit: myth6 + dreamhyesung of shinhwasarang

1 comment:

charity said...

KUDOS TO MINWOO IT JUST ONLY MEAN THAT HE MAINTAINED A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS EX,MEANING THEY ARE BOTH GOOD PERSON THAT CAN IRON OUT THEIR DIFFERENCES AND...MAINTAINED A FRIEND IN BOTH WAYS!