Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Group Member Shin Hyesung and Junjin from Shinhwa will be releasing their album together in this coming Autum.

Around the end of Sepetember, Hyesung will be joing hand with a newcomer from GOOD EMG, SUN MIN to form a project group and the name of this grup is call "SUN MIN Thanks Hyesung" (what a weird name for an album) and Junjin will start his solo activites in October as a Solo Singer, J2.

Their plans for their activities was revealed to the Korean media on the 18th when they had their presss conference.

Hyesung: "The plan is to promote the main OST we will be sing for the movie "Has Japan Sink Yet" (what? another crazy title) and we will be appaering on music and games shows. After that, I will be going to Japan to get ready for my Japanese debute album and go back to Korea to prepare for my 2nd album."
Junjin: " I have already recorded one song and for my album, I will do my very best for my album. For now, I haven't receive the tittle song thus the concept for album is not decided"

Minwoo who will be helping to produce Junjin solo's album "I want to compose songs that are better then mine and I hope to choose dance songs that will suit Junjin image"

Credit; OCEAN'S 6 + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao, i guess the album is called "sun min thanks hyesung" then..hahahaha weird name XD

wow..sungie's doing another group project?! ..doesn't he get tired or anything?? >.< i hope he stays healthy..

whoo!! can't wait for jinnie's solo album! ^^ hehe how kind of minwoo to help produce it! <3

thanks for sharing

Flor said...

same here, we're waiting for their album to come out.