Thursday, August 17, 2006

Snippets From Minwoo & Andy's Guesting In Sangsang Plus

On the 15th, 11.05 pm, on KBS 2TV “Sangsang Plus” Andy and Lee Minwoo who were the special guest spoke about their past especially Andy, who reveale how SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man felt after seeing his audition.

SM entertainment Lee-Soo man called him and asked him to go to a park, at first Andy thought he was kidding but he still went to the park with Tony Ahn.

Andy "Lee Soo-man turned on an audio song from his car and wanted me to dance in front of him, with everyone watching and Tony (Ex H.O.T member) was dancing very seriously so i did break dance" He added on "After dancing, we went to a recording studio and he ask me to sing to test out my vocals and after hearing me singing one phrase, Lee Soo Man stopped the music. I thought I was out as I know I can't sing very well but to my surprise, he smiled and told me "Ya, let go!" as he want to sign a contract with me. When I heard it, I was so happy! "

On other side, Minwoo who appeared together with Andy, revealed how Eric and he went to the recording studio and were almost kick out from Shinhwa by the manager.

Minwoo "Before we debuted, our manager was very strict wtih our private life while we were staying together in a hostel and we had to report to him everyday. That time, Eric and I was bored so we decided to sneek out to play. But as we overslept, the next day when we went back to the studio, we saw the rest of the member kneeling down on the floor and we went to kneel beside them. Then our manager came in and saw us, he was so angry that he told us if we like to go out, then go! So Eric and i got up and went back to our hostel. Just as we were about to leave for the hostel, Andy stood up crying "Hyung dont leave!" But with a roar from our manager "You Sit down!" he went back to kneeling.

When Eric and I were packing our bads in the room, in our heart we wanted to say goodbye to the rest of the members and Eric was saying " Lets go to the states and do something." He added on "Just as we were about to leave we heard the doorbell rang so we went out in hope that maybe the members came back to say goodbye. Hyesung came in first and told us in future we will have the chance to meet again. When I heard it I was very disappointed and Andy who cried while running in said "You dont have to leave if you dont want too" at that time Andy was really very cute and it was only after we were about to really leave that we realise we got pranked by them"

When asked by the Host when did he standed up, Andy replied "I have been kneeling for 2 hours and I wanted to stand up to stretch my legs before kneeling again"
------------------------

When asked who will he choose to be his boyfriend out of Shinhwa if he is a girl, Minwoo reply "ANDY"

Minwoo "Junjin is good looking but his character is very strong and stubborn. Eric is really handsome but has burdensome feeling. Dongwan is too noisy, Hyesung is too clean so if I am a girl, I will choose Andy to date with."

To which Andy reply "But I still choose Eric although Minwoo is good looking and excellent in dancing because not only is Eric good looking but he knows how to earn money too." After he had finished, Minwoo's face was flash with a disappoointed look.

---------

When asked who is the worst drinker out of Shinhwa, Minwoo straight away say "ANDY!" and explain "Each time when Andy drinks, he will take sea weeds and paste it on his face and start singing (??) butterfly song"

to which andy reply "After drinking, i want to be funny that why I acted that way"

Credit: OCEAN6 + Dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

8 comments:

charity said...

excerpts from the article

Minwoo "Junjin is good looking but his character is very strong and stubborn.(gosh!~ will we ever click?) Eric is really handsome but has burdensome feeling.(whats burdening him?) Dongwan is too noisy,(thats cute! hahaha!) Hyesung is too clean so if I am a girl,(gosh is there a sign of OC in the house?) I will choose Andy to date with." (minwoo..thats too safe maybe he is the one beside you)

To which Andy reply "But I still choose Eric although Minwoo is good looking and excellent in dancing because not only is Eric good looking but he knows how to earn money too." After he had finished, Minwoo's face was flash with a disappoointed look. (this kid knows how to plan for his future hahahah! Well i think eric knows how to handle his money and investing to business thats good!)

marissa said...

Hye-sung is really the type to be picky and perfectionist so it can really be hard for any girl to be with him.

With Eric you'll always be guarding against other ladies trying to catch his attention.

And sis you should be aware by now that your oppa can come off as strong and strict.

Anonymous said...

eric...im still eric...definitely eric !

oh~ im loving these guys so much ^^

Anonymous said...

eric..definitely eric !

im really loving these guys MORE !!!

yokee

Anonymous said...

MW describe them really well!! ^^ I wonder how he will describe himself??

happybi

Flor said...

i like how minwoo described dongwan, too noisy. at least he can lighten up the mood everytime no one wants to talk.

Anonymous said...

So I think Andy will just compliment with my character...Err..am I happy with that? =P

Lou

Flor said...

definitely correct, Lou, especially after that dream, i think you need to learn how to play go stop.