Monday, August 14, 2006

[Trans] First Kiss and First Love

First Kiss:

Junjin:
I'm focus on the mood and feeling very much. I kissed my girlfriend about 2 weeks after we met. One day, on our way home by bus after school, she brought 2 ice-creams and gave me one. It was raining and the mood was nice. My hand was starting evil, I put my hand on her waist and she got close to me too. It’s getting dark and I kissed her in a quiet lane. We felt nervous, happy and curious.


Eric:
Let's talk about the definition of First Kiss first. Because of our family is open minded, we always kiss each other. When I was studying in school, we will kiss to test the feeling of love. (How is the taste?) It is very difficult to say, like getting an electric shock…

Hyesung:
First Kiss? It seems in my high school year 2…on the beach….Dont let my mother to see this news, she will know. It’s embarrassing to say. The mood is good, have wave, wind and a silver moon, eyes contact…and I got an electric shock suddenly…

Minwoo:
My First Kiss is happened in a park with force (You force her or she forces you?) Is me, of course. (What was happened?) I forgot…..haha~~(Let’s dump to the next question, What situation you want your first kiss happened?) I want my first kiss is under willingness and no confusion. I want my first kiss to be natural and the usual.

Dongwan:
My first kiss happened when I was studying in high school. We took a walk in a crowded road, and then I found a quiet road, then I kissed her face …then (kiss lips)….together(both want to)! But girls force me to kiss them usually and I’m the passive one. (-___________-||| really? hahahaha....)

Andy:
My first kiss happened when I’m study in high school too. Inside a quiet park.

First Love:

Dongwan:
I like her(one-way) for 2 years since High School year 1. She went to USA and she's married now. It is a sad one-way love story.

Andy:
I have a one-way love story when I’m studying in Secondary School. After that, she went to another country.

Dong Wan:
Your first love is same as me.

Andy:
perhaps, they(girls) are the same one?

Dong Wan:
Absolutely not.

Jun Jin:
It is a really romantic story but I’m focus on my work now. I don’t know where she is now and I want to find her out!

Eric:
When I was studying in P.6, I loved my friend’s girl friend. I did not tell her because of my friendship with her boyfriend until we graduated. I meet her again when I went to USA and I was dating her for 4 years. We broke down when I back to Korea. I think she is my first love.

Min Woo:
When I was studying in High School year 1. It is a simple love. I tell her I love her since I was really like her. Of course she was going to love me after I told her. We have not keep a very long relationship. It was a really unforgettable memory. First Love is a unforgettable memory.

Hye Sung:
Since Primary School, Secondary school up to now, I cant say someone I really love her. I will tell you when I meet one. But the deepest impression is the girl I met in the primary school.

Credit to: JK Sky(original place) + Byboby@BestShinhwa (eng trans) + ShinhwaSarang

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answers from Minwoo, very odd. Dong Wan and Eric, from their answers, such sweet sweet guys.

Kim ^^

Anonymous said...

DW and Eric were so sweet!! SH is so funny!! Worried about his mom!! Andy's still a baby... as for MW.. a very strange answer...?? Not sure I like his respond....

happybi..

Flor said...

I heard that DOngwan is really a sweet guy and Eric a passionate one. Hope to find someone with both qualities.

Anonymous said...

Flor, your soul mate is out there. I'm sure the day will come when he'll sweep you off your feet.

Kim ^^

Flor said...

to be honest, i will just wait for the rest of the v-team to find their loved one. i pass this one.

Anonymous said...

Awwww... they're so sweet... hehe... Jun Jin Oppa's making me fall for him... Lol NOT! He's my friend =) Minwoo Oppa's my friend too =D haha yeps I got to talk with them =) Yeps yeps =) online msn =D haha... hmm... is all of this really true.. hmm I wonder... haha.. kk byeeee ;^^ --<3 Julie

Anonymous said...

julie: wow!! you talked to them??! omg!! how cool!!! ^^ msn.. was it that msn thing that they did?? i wish i could have talked to them XD but i don't have korean msn..lol

aww they're so cute!! ^^ though minwoo's first kiss response was a bit weird o.O hehe. but the rest was sooo adorable!!! hehe

about eric's first love..what happened with his friend?? XD lol

lmao, loved dongwan and andy's first love answers! hehe imagine if it was the same girl XD

thanks for sharing!

Flor said...

happy posting guys.