Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hyesung, I Still Prefer Singing

"I still prefer singing" This was what Hyesung replied when asked if he will consider acting and reveal his feeling.

On the 19th, Shinhwa held their Asia Tour at their fourth stop, Thailand. Besides Hyesung, the rest of the 5 member of Shinhwa has done acting.

Hyesung "The rest of them had taken up the challenage on acting but I am not ready for it" He added on "If i want to try out acting, I will work hard on it and I will work till I am satisfied with my performance. But for now I iwill just focus on singing and will not look into the acting path. But if I am given a good chance, then I will like to try acting"

on the 31st, Hyeusng will be doing a project with newcomer Sunmin and they will release an album "Sun Min thanks Hyesung"

Credit: Ocean6 + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sungie fighting! ^^ i love his voice hehe

..is the actual album called "Sun Min thanks Hyesung"? hahaha XD

thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Album name is stange?? As for SHS.. I think he can handle acting when he is ready. But right now focusing on singing is great because I really love his voice!! ^^

happybi

Anonymous said...

yes strange name for an album, but knowing how SHS sings, its all worth it.

Flor said...

right.