Thursday, August 31, 2006

[Trans] Dongwan & Minwoo's Interview for Arena Act 12 Sept. Issue

Dongwan, please tell us your future dreams.

D : Never forget happy and joyful feelings till I die. I try to meet people I like and forget bad things to keep me happy.

So you are the person who forgets bad things easily?

D : Yes. I wasn't like this before, but now I think I forget quite easily. When I have stress, I used to try hard to put them behind. But now, I meet people that I like and do the things I like... like watching movies or go out to have fun. This makes me feel better and help me forget the bad things more easily than before.

You are now able to control your feelings, Doesn't that mean you become mature?

D : Yes, I think so too.

Is there anything more specific? Like "I want a big house"?

D : I want to stay being an entertainer for the rest of my life. I want to work in various fields, as an actor, singer and MC.

Good to hear that! So Minwoo, can you tell us the Shinhwa's source of energy?

M : We sing and dance on the stage but our fans are always there to support us and I think we are gaining a lot of energy from their cheering. Orange is Shinhwa's color and our fans use orange balloons and orange goods to cheer us. They are even more energetic than us and this becomes our strength. Every time we release an album, fans support us and with their support, we were able to perform till now. If we were doing this for money, Shinhwa might already have broken up.

There must be a wonderful communication between fans and Shinhwa. Next question. Who is the most energetic person in Shinhwa?

D : (In Japanese) ME! That's why the members... hate me.

That's not true!

M : I do have a similarity with Dongwan. But there are some good points and bad points. Good points are he makes people laugh and give us strength. That's a wonderful skill. But when you are not feeling well and if he was being noisy, I sometimes want him to be quiet. lol. Anyway, I can say he's very energetic...

Dongwan is always full of energy.

M : Right. But there's one thing mysterious about Dongwan. He's known as a distracted boy... for example, when he walks on the set, something always breaks! Just the other day, the door on the set broke after he grabbed the knob and a costume was ripped. It may be because he's too energetic but I always wonder why they happen. So he's a man with a mystery! lol

D : (In Japanese) But I need member's love! Thank you members and Love forever!!
M : Look the paper cup is broken!! lol

But being active should be one of your attractive points. You like it, Right?

D : Yes... But sometimes, I hate being myself.

Oh... but don't lose your energy, OK? The last question is to Minwoo. Are you shy of strangers?

M : Not at all! But sometimes, eventhough I try to become friendly, some people do not open their heart to me. When people do that I feel like "I don't need to be friends with them" so I won't talk to them anymore. But other than that, I'm polite and try to become friendly with strangers!

So you mean there are people who do not open their hearts to you?

M : We are in the entertainment industry for a long time so we have junior singers. But some of them have hard time being friendly with us. I want them to be polite to senior singers and if possible, open up themselves. If they can't I will punish them! lol
D : When comparing Minwoo and me, people think I'm the one who is more friendly because I'm always smiling and talking. But sometimes I'm doing this just to be polite to others. But if you become friends with Minwoo, you can have a really close relationship. It's little bit difficult to approach him at the first time though.

You really understand Minwoo!

D : (In Japanese) First time... It's difficult. But cute! (Touch Minwoo's face)

Credit: Arena Act 12 + Kikissxx@shinhwasarang

3 comments:

charity said...

gosh now i love that members too! The members are around again!!!

Anonymous said...

good of the members to be around when we need some cheering up right cha sang sang!

Anonymous said...

LOL dongwan always breaks things! XD ahahaha

thanks for sharing