Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Minwoo, I Don't Want A Girlfriend Only Work

Popular group Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo has finally voice out his thoughts on his love life and work.

Recently, on the 4th August, after finishing the flliming for his first movie "Wontak Angel", when asked about his love life by reporters, Minwoo's comment "Right now, i dont have a girlfriend, I just want to concerate on my work." He added on "The reason I dont have any is because I don't have the time to meet her. At first, I thought if I find one who works in the same line as me, it iwill be fine. Bbut i guess that is not how the way things work, once people in the same line date, they will break up straight away"

On that day, he also confirmed the break up which he was in last year. But no reason was given to what cause the break up. Minwoo "It is pointless to rack up the past, now what is most important to me than girlfriend is my work. Last July, Minwoo's comment "I won't find a girlfriend in future" when he met his japanese fans has sprak a lot of interest.

There wasn't any air around him when reporters met him and Minwoo will be busy with the promotional of his movie "WONTAK ANGEL".

Credit: 헤럴드 생생뉴스 + dreamhyeusng@shinhwasarang
Note: I can imagine the smile on a friend's face when she reads this post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to meet your friend sis so I can shake her hand, pat her back and squeeze somewhat her butt (hehehehe) = >

marissa said...

Ok I'll do it for you, kekeke

Anonymous said...

lai!!! I think i also want to meet that girl!!! Yaahhhh! Why are you smiling!!!

-charity

Anonymous said...

lai!!! I think i also want to meet that girl!!! Yaahhhh! Why are you smiling!!!

-charity

Anonymous said...

ps...

hope eric,dongwan,andy,hyesung and junjin will say the same thing too hehehe
-charity

Flor said...

I 2nd to that cha.

charity said...

but i wish when they meet us they will change their mind!HARHARHAR!