Wednesday, September 19, 2007

[07.09.07][Diary]Dongwan: hyesungie~



9 years ago the playful hyesungie
Now who spends every single day serious Hyesungie

I love you....

p.s. the above picture capture during year 98 March 9th a letter from hyesung ^^
The bottom picture is today's dry rehearsal

Source:november21
Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

=============================================================

9/7 [trans] hyesungie~’s letter contents


Dear Dongwan:

How are you, I am Shin Hyesung. Of course, I am handsome, can sing well, can dance well, there’s nothing I can’t do, poo haha sorry
You “love” me? I wrote this to you, because the reply is a bit too late, therefore I am sorry.
You are not Shinhwa’s charm.
You are the famous playful Kim Dongwan em art mister
I am really happy because of rare fate, we met like this, live together, walk in the same road,. You must work hard and try your best, so we can be famous together ok?
What? Signature? (the back is sung and the front to Dongwan) can?
I love you –hyesungie-

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + november21 (source)

No comments: