Friday, September 07, 2007

[News] 070906 Shin HyeSung, “Cried while watching a, movie on a flight."




Singer Shin HyeSung has confessed that he had once cried while watching a movie on the aeroplane during an international flight.

Shin HyeSung who has recently released his 2nd solo album and attracted a lot of attention with his song, ‘First Person’, recently revealed this during the broadcast of ‘Tei’s Music Island’ at KBS Cool FM(89.1MHz) on 5th September.

While Shin HyeSung was listening to ‘Tearful Eyes’, a track off his 2nd album, DJ Tei asked, “Do you cry a lot?”, to which he replied, “I’m not the kind who easily cries, but I find it difficult to control my tears especially when I’m watching sad movies.” He also recalled an incident when he cried while he watched ‘Miracle on First Street’, a movie with Ha JiWon and Im ChangJeong on the flight.

At that moment, the flight attendant brought him an in-flight meal, and the helpless Shin HyeSung said that he “could not stomach in-flight meals”.

His straightforward conversional skills showed off a different kind of charm, so Tei said, “This is different from what I first thought. You don’t seem to be the type of person who will say sweet nothings to women”. Shin HyeSung replied, “I really want to do something romantic, but I’m not good at getting close to others or saying words like I love you even though I’m affectionate.”

When asked about the activity plans with the other Shinhwa members, he answered, “I will consider including collaborations with the members in my next solo album if the fans want it.”

The special thing about this album is the track, ‘I Luv You’. It was originally a song for Shinhwa’s eighth album, but when Shin HyeSung expressed that he wanted to include this in the solo album, the members allowed him to do so, exhibiting their wonderful friendship.

Credits: akemi3@shinhwachangjo.net

No comments: