Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Junjin's msg in China CY 09/06

Everyone...
Hello, this is Junjin ^^*

I wrote this letter to everyone in Korean...
Would you be able to understand it? keke

During September, I held my activities in China so I will go there again.
Really missed you. I hope to spend time together with everyone again~~

Recently, it rains in Korea, I got the feeling like Fall is coming.
so how's there in China?

Ah...and I have to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday.
I got a lot of gifts, so happy.

I have to ask people around me to help me understand everyone's letters...
Soon I will be there to reveal the gift that I've prepared for you...

Take good care of your health.

Always be happy...^^*

Everybody, I love you ....

credit: Junjin's China CY (http://www.cyworld.com.cn/jjpark), shinhwa.biz(Eng trans)

No comments: