Friday, September 07, 2007

Shin HyeSung, “The first love when I was 19… was a good woman.”

During the broadcast on SBS Power FM(107.7Mhz) on 3rd September, Shin HyeSung talked about his past love stories in a straightforward manner.

Shin HyeSung, who has recently released his 2nd solo album and gathered a lot of attention because of his song ‘First Person’, talked about song lyrics and his love stories while presenting the songs from his album.

During the broadcast, MC Mong asked, “Did your first love happen when you were 19?” To which the embarrassed Shin HyeSung said, “I think so. That person seemed to be my first love”, “She was a good woman. Pretty, kind, cute.”, refusing to give a concrete reply.

MC Mong also asked, “When you are going out with someone, what is the phrase that makes you feel upset upon hearing it?”

“I don’t remember ever being hurt. There had been many breakups due to my mistake, and because of that, it has always been me apologising. This is more painful,” Shin HyeSung replied. “The most hurtful thing that she can say is, ‘Being with you tires me’. These words made a great impact on me, and I felt upset and remorseful."

Many fans have left Shin HyeSung a message to support him on the message board after listening to his honest love stories.

Credits: akemi <3@ShinHwaChangJo.net (english translation), 打糕@shinhwachina(chinese translation), yonhap(source).

May take out with proper credits.

No comments: