Thursday, September 27, 2007

Andy " Wanting to learn to compose"


Welcoming the mooncake festive, artist Ok Juhyun, Bada, Andy falls onto the happiness of musical. They refuse to take the festive break and replace with cookies with musical to everybody.

[obmit unrelated news]

After Ok Juhyun and Bada, shinhwa andy too working on a musical. September 7th Andy in Seoul University street's small theater playing in musical 'Music In My heart', debuting with it as a musical actor for the first time.

Andy acting as a handsome profession worker "Jang Jae Hyuk" in the musical and sang 3 songs, "I know", and duet with the main actress "Lies", ending song "Music in my heart".

Total changes being as a musical artist, Andy "My first musical play that i watch was 'music in my heart', even as my musical debut is through this play too. I had been seriously preparing on it, i even pratices it during my off days. In the future too i would like to learn on composing. Wanting to write the close relationship between a father and son, using the korean style of wording usage to write it out, i would want to write such plot."

Andy will continue to perform on musical stage every Tuesday Friday Sunday until November.

Source:mydaily
Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

No comments: