Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shinhwa's messages to fans (from their early days) *MUSH ALERT*

This is from their early days (my guess is before 4th jib) but there's no exact period stated. They sound kinda mushy but... THEY'RE SO SWEET HERE!!!! *sniff*

ERIC
Don't stay up all night
Just to write me letters
And to spend efforts putting scents on the letters
Just from every word that you write
And every story that you share
I can see your love
I can smell the scent of love
I want to read your letters to sleep every night
Even if that's all I can do, I will be able to have sweet dreams

DONGWAN
When I close my eyes when I'm really tired
I imagine that I'm in a room
Where a warm and light breeze is passing through
And I'm asleep
In my dream
I see the stuffed toys that you gave me
A soft pillow
And your flushed faces
Even if the dream isn't very long
I will still open my eyes happily

ANDY
I'm eating watermelons in the fields
Sitting on a mat under a cool shelter
How nice if I could have a dream like that
There's a kind grandpa
And a loving grandma
How nice if I could have a dream like that
And
how nice if you were all there with me

HYESUNG
I close my eyes from morning til night
Immersing myself in music
Hoping to relax
I close my eyes from morning til night
Thinking of the cheers
Hoping to reflect on the times when we shed tears
From now on when I sing
I will think of you who loves me more than I love myself

JUNJIN
Occasionally I thought of leaving for another place
Leaving the city for another place
Where I can smell the breeze
And the scent of the flowers
If I can just take a walk there
I should be able to recall the people in the city who are dear to me
I'd see them even if I close my eyes
This probably means that I love them too much
Why do I always feel that things that are further from me are more precious?

MINWOO
In my imagination
I can smell the salty sea breeze
With my eyes closed
Although there are a lot of precious things in the world
The truly precious thing
Is believing in your heart on the road ahead
I hope that when you hear our songs
While searching for the things that are precious to you
You'd feel a sense of comfort when you are tired


Source:ocean's six
Chinese trans:打糕@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

No comments: