Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What Shinhwa Members say to each other ..........

Dongwan: When I lived with the members, I never had insomnia. But these days, living by myself, there are days when I cannot sleep. When I cant sleep at night, I miss the days when we lived together and how when we couldn't sleep we'd talk together throughout the night.Then I just miss the members so much.

Hyesung: These days Dongwan must not be able to sleep every night. Every day he calls me late at night and asks "Can't you sleep over at my place tonight?"

Junjin: I'd rather have one joking message from one of the members than ten other people giving me praises when I am down and need my spirits lifted.

Minwoo: Because we were so comfortable with each other, 2-3 of us usually took showers at a time. Once, Andy came in while I was taking a shower and sprayed ketchup over my head as a joke. I thought my head was bleeding and was so shocked. I almost fainted!

No comments: