Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shin Hyesung“Troublesome and cool? With calm and warm person.”

May bring out with out full credits.
Do not hotlink. Thanks


Meeting up with Shin Hyesung who had successfully ended his first solo concert in japan. After focus on his japan activities, he came back and return to his fans releasing his 2nd album ‘The Beginning, New Days’

It could be because he had ended his 4 solo concert in Japan, Shin Hyesung looks tired. Miracle is, happiness was hanging on his face which could be clearly seen.

“Maybe because of not feeling nervous anymore, so after the 4 city concert tour my body doesn’t looks good. Look at my face you could roughly know what situation I am in right? (laugh) Because of the fan’s love towards me, that’s why I feel happiness in my heart.”

Because of that, his tired body also seen some refreshment on his expression. Holding a concert as a solo artist but not as shinhwa, he felt satisfied. All the ticket were sold out, and the fans’ response was strong.

Shin Hyesung is bless with happiness. His success in japan & solo releasing his 2nd album, unwittingly debuted for 10years, and today he dreams of a new leap.

“If i say I had just released 2 albums, people will be astonished. Everybody thought that I had released many albums. Is it because I keep on working on my singing career? Hahaha. Actually I like my current styling image. It feels like a true singing artist image.”

Within shinhwa member there’s actor and mc identity debuted, Shin HyeSung still keeping onto his speciality. It is the happiest moment while he is singing, “Although it already has been 10 years, but I really like being as a Singer. I even personally acted in my 2nd album title song ‘First Person’ MV. This could be counting as a challenge towards the acting industry. After filming the music video I even like the identity of being a singer. Everyday I always feel being Singer is the most happiest thing.

He say he is a nature born to be a ‘Singer’. Although there’s always though of ‘should I challenge in acting’, but Shin Hyesung feel bless because of the chance to sing.


Because singing, he had his own target.

“I have to keep on singing, I want to make the though of ‘If Shin Hyesung’s releasing an album or song, that song will be good’ spreading/ and keeping in among the people’s mind.”


Of course the words he just said are not easy. Just like a mistake which could not be washed. The title ‘Shin HyeSung is a cold blooded person’ are always with him and no matter how hard he tried to explain, people will still keep that in mind.

“Maybe I had left a cold image in people’s mind. There’s a lot of people saying ‘feels troublesome, keep acting gentlement’ or ‘looking too cool’. If they came and hang out with me, I am a interesting guy. (laugh) I’m very easy going. Although the rumour still passing on, it’s just a mistake.”

Source: starnews & oceans
Cn Trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz +
strawberry16@soompi.com/forums

No comments: