Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hyesung is starting to not feel the popularity he felt before


PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PROPER CREDITS

Shinhwa Shin Hyesung “is starting to not feel the “burning” popularity he felt before”

Shin Hyesung expressed his attitude towards popularity

Recently, Shin Hyesung said during an interview with Newsen, “To be honest, it seems as though I don’t feel the same “burining” popularity as before” “ I want to be like a singer like a blazing wind and continually make my audience happy”

Shin Hyesung continued, “ I want to continue singing. Being a singer, I live very happily” “even after 10 years, I want to stay in my fans heart as Shinhwa’s member and as a solo singer. By then, I will already be 40 years old. I hope that I can become someone who feels blessed singing and also have a good family ”

Shin Hyesung said from the bottom of his heart, “ I don’t desire to have a lot of money or huge fame. Singing is my greatest happiness.” “ No celebrity can be lazy. That’s why I’m working very hard”

Hyesung added on, “during each album’s publication, I want to become a populace singer, (I think that means he want to sing for the mass audience) I want to be in a standing where I will be loved by the mass audience and enable them to be happy” “One thing’s for sure, that is Shin Hyesung will ‘never die’.”

On the other hand, Shin Hyesung has successfully gathered popularity with the main song from his second album “The Beginning, New Days”, “First Person”

“First Person” is written by the same composer who wrote SG WANNABE “My Person”, SEEYA “Crazy Love Song”, LEE JUN KI “Beautiful person” etc. She is Jo yong-soo. The strong points of the song is its mournful lyrics along with the slender melody of Bach’s “ G major….” I don’t know what’s name of the song

Source: newsen
Trans: julias@bestshinhwa(cn trans)+iluvhyesung@angelical_harmony,shinhwa.biz(en trans)
Credits: hyesungworld.com + angelical harmony + shinhwa.biz

No comments: