Monday, September 17, 2007

Shinhwa's msg to each other after 1st jib activities end (RicMinDy)


1st Jib released pic
(L-R: above: Eric, Hyesung, Junjin)
(L-R: below: Andy, Dongwan, Minwoo)

9/16 [trans] Shinhwa members’ text messages to each other after Shinhwa’s 1st jib activities ended (RicMinDy)

Andy to Eric hyung
Hyung, you always teach me the good and whenever I am having difficulties, you will always help me, I am really thankful.
Thanks for teaching me rap, thanks for leading Shinhwa, thanks for all the new discoveries, thanks for all the helps. Hyung, I love you!!

Andy to Minwoo hyung
Thanks hyung for teaching me dancing, thanks hyung for always watching the MV, listening ot the music and analyze the music, doing dance choreography for us. And I am really thankful that you have being looking after me when I am feeling bad, and protecting me just like your real little brother, really thank you, hyung!!

Andy to Hyesung hyung
Hyung teaches me singing when we just debut and it really gives me great help and whenever I am hungry, hyung will use fragrant oil and sesame to fry food for me, it’s really very tasty. Thank you!!

Andy to Dongwan hyung
Hyung teaches me lots of Korean words and explains to me the meaning when reading the script, really thankful…
Hyung, you must be very tired composing everyday right? I can’t help much so I am very sorry, I will learn to help you.
Thank you, hyung!!

Andy to Junjin hyung
You have to attend programs and also school, must be very tired right? And because you are in year 3 and is heading for exams therefore you are always so hardworking. Thanks for letting me seeing this side of you, all the best! Fighting!!! ♡ U

Minwoo to Eric
A friend who is frank to me! I cannot forget the cheerful smile on your first at first time I meet you! You are our group motivator-
Let’s have a pact. Next time, let’s Shinhwa do the very best with great confidence, araso?!
I hoped that you will not feel sad; you must work hard for us. I love you!!

Minwoo to Andy
Hyung has given you a nickname called bogus (a small animal name in a comic), peach etc, but you never once said you are happy, you really looks cute. Please never forget that look… I will always be a hyung which you feel secure with. Hyung will not disappoint you. Peach ah! Me too, I love you!!

Minwoo to Dongwanie who compose music every night
When I am watching dancing channel, you who secretly peek at me through the door slit is so rare.
Do your best in composing the music now, and we will record when we released our 2nd jib. You must also be our energy source, full of confidence and walk out bringing a righteous image. Continue in the future… Next time, we will compose great music.
Our smart Dongwanie, we will meet later at night. I love you yo!

Minwoo to Hyesung
Like a comet which moves forwards, our Hyesung in Shinhwa! Hyesung ah! Your cooking skill is really the best. Next time, we will depend on you on good and tasty food. Your hardworking and unchanged look, I believe at the release of 2nd jib, your singing ability will be even much outstanding. My hyesungie…. Sarang hae yo!!

Minwoo to Junjin
You are a brother who gives me a comfortable feeling… kind, handsome and really good junie. Your exams are approaching but don’t worry.
Hyung believe in you. You will do your best. When you get into university, hyung will follows you.
I believe you will admit into a good university. Sarang hae yo. Muack!!

Eric to Minwoo
You have being working hard. You must also choreograph great dance when our 2nd jib is released. Fighting!!

Eric to Hyesung
Practicing more on singing and become the best. Fighting!!

Eric to Andy
Bring out your confidence and work hard for your practices and activities. Fighting!!

Eric to Jin
Must work hard and participate more in 2nd jib. And study hard for your exams. Fighting!!

Eric to Dongwan
Do not waste it, you can also write rap song in 2nd jib~ Fighting!!


9/16 [trans] Shinhwa members’ text messages to each other after Shinhwa’s 1st jib activities ended (Wanjinsyung)

Dongwan to Andy
[Bougus Andy!]
I didn’t treat you well, sorry. I always feel miserable too therefore I can’t offer you much help.
However, you always make me remember your cheerful look. Thanks. Fighting!!

Dongwan to agile Jin ah!
You always accept hyungs’ jokes with tolerant, our generous jinie! Jinie must enter a good university. Although you are busy but you have fully make use of your free time for learning and practices and this makes me us feel proud.

Dongwan to Eric
Because your mum has arrived therefore you seem unfocused. Do not get divert, do your best to protect your position as the leader!!
Our Shinhwa must be the best group. And also, praying that you will be able to recover from your sensitive body soon.

Dongwan to cute Hyesung ah!
Recently, you finally know how to use computer, now you are no longer computer idiot ah!
Must practice hard in singing, do not stay up too late at night, must take care of your health. Must sleep early!

Dongwan to Papa Minwoo ah!
The busiest in preparation is our Minwoo. Always seeing you working really hard, I will wants to hug you immediately. HAHAHA!
Work hard in practicing music and let us try to produce a good song together. And also, let’s us undergo a hardcore practicing during our 2nd jib preparation.

Hyesung to Eric
Before becoming the group leader, you have being through too much pressure. However, you are still shows a brave front as a leader in front of the kids (Shinhwa members). Let us continue to work hard. I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Minwoo
Minwoo, who cannot stop erupting (improving) under the loneliness, you are a friendly and trustworthy person which always makes me envious.
Our 1st jib has ended beautifully; let’s work hard for the 2nd jib! I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Andy
Youngest Andy ah! You need to go to school and also do your activities, must be very tired right? However, you never grumble in front of the hyung and still showing us your determination and reliability, I am thankful to this. Let’s work hard together! I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Dongwan
The most troublesome person in Shinhwa, Dongwan! Seeing you burning midnight oil to compose music every night, I feel that you are really great!
I believe that you will always shine based on your hard work. Let us become great men. I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Junjin
As a student of High school 3rd year, Jinie must be feeling very tired. Study hard, I will pray for your ideal university you want to enter.
Jinie fighting!! I ♡ You!!

Junjin to Eric hyung
Really thank you. Hyung! You always treat me as if you are my real elder brother! When you are suffering hard from your sensitive illness, although I wish to help but… Hyung you know my good intention right? Even if I stop here you will also understand right? Okay then I will stop here…

Junjin to Minwoo hyung
Hyung is really good! Haha~ Hyung treats me like uncle! Really thank you. Do you remember our pact?
We will live together in the future… Sarang hae yo, Minwoo hyung! Hahaha!!

Junjin to dongwanie hyung
Hyung! Hyung is like a father. My father is a guy in where nothing he cannot do. Isn’t there’s someone called Macgyver (A guy who is a man who loves peace and every times he’s in mission, he never bring guns, never use violence and he bring peace to the world fighting against the evil using his scientific knowledge and small tools around him to resolve problems. Hyung is also the same. So you are “Kim-gyver”, araso? You always treat me like my dad, bringing me up. Sarang hae yo, Mr Macgyver hyung!!

Junjin to Andy
You are always like a friend, always like my youngest brother<>as a debut for Andy as a musical actor. With the role "Jang Jae Hyuk" on stage, steadily complete his first performance.

Attraction on Andy's singing performance too was being expose on the first debut. Andy sang 3 song, "I know' in solo as a start and with main actress they sang 'Lies' & with title 'Music in my heart' as ending.

The audience left their comment at the site after finish watching the musical, they commented "Although the first song feels unstable, but on the 2nd & 3rd song andy sang confidently. And at the same time, he expresses the feelings of the musical through the songs exactly."
"Andy voice was great!" etc, towards andy's new image expresses their surprise.

Andy's management company NDenter, a related staff convey's andy's feeling saying "After the performance ended, andy was too excited that he cant even see anything.
"Normally on the first performance there will be mistake being made, the actors gave encouragement to andy saying his he has done very well for first performance.

On the performance day, besides than the korean fans, there are fans from Japan, Thairland, Indonesia, China and other country came to Korea just to watch Andy's musical.
Although the overseas fans doesnt know a single word in the play, but they went for the whole week's musical schedule, part of the fans even cried after the play.

On Andy's musical debut, include 'music in my heart' production side PMP's Song Seung Hwan as representative and actor Park HyeongJun who is taking over Andy's "Jang Jae Hyuk' in the 2nd season musical, as an audience watching the play.

Sept 7th as an opening for the play with Andy, the musical will be playing in the theatre every 4 times in a week til October. Every Tuesday night 8pm, Friday night 8pm, Sunday afternoon 2pm and 5pm.

Source:OCEAN6
Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz
September 10, 2007 Permalink Comments (0)

No comments: