Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hyesung: Dongwan wants to give me advice



Shin Hyesung who has recently released his 2nd album revealed an interesting story about Kim Dongwan during their solo acitivities period.

When interviewed by Newsen, Hyesung said, "Dongwan released his 1st solo album and he was really nervous about it. Fortunately, the songs were well done and the activities were progressing well so he's really happy."

After which he added with a smile, "Because he released his album first, now he wants to give me advice."

When asked if there was rivalry between himself, Minwoo and Dongwan, he said, "Absolutely none. Minwoo has already released his 3rd album, and Dongwan just got the top spot on a music program. As fellow partners, I'm happy for them. It feels very comfortable when we appear on programs together, and when I sing I can feel more strength and not feel so lonely."

Hyesung also said, "Even if Minwoo and Dongwan didn't release their albums, I still would feel a lot of pressure about my 2nd album, as the general opinion is that the 2nd album must be better than the 1st. That makes it difficult for me. In order to make the end results better, the release date was delayed."
Source:newsen & ocean's sixChinese trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

No comments: