Sunday, September 21, 2008

[08.09.17][News] JunJin - "It was the milk from Grandmom's chest that raised me up"


Singer JunJin confessed his painful memory of the birth mother on SBS "Good morning" session aired on 17th.

The hot star of music industry and performing arts who's in his primetime disclosed the hidden side of him when he talked about his sad family story - "It was grandmom who raised me up. It was the milk from her chest that raised me up. Even after with my current mom, I could hardly say the words: "Mom, can you give me rice?" "

"When I was 23 years old, I met my birth mom and it was again a heartache memory" - JunJin said - "I once committed suicide and failed, now I know the pain I've suffered is really nothing."

The singer has only this simple hope of being a good father - "I grew up so lonely, that's why I hope one day I can meet the right person, give birth to a beautiful baby and raise him or her with all love and care."

JunJin also hopes that in the next 15th and 20th anniversary concerts of Shinhwa, the members can come with their children and perform on stage together, showing his strong affection for Shinhwa despite his successful solo career.


Credit: NewsEn - Oceans Six

Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: