Sunday, September 28, 2008

[08.09.25][trans] M 4th Jib Album 'Thanks To' Message


**Putting in brown comments to help clear up a little of who's who...there are a lot of names ^^

Paragragh 1: Minwoo thanks his manager and friends
Paragragh 2: Everyone involved in the album's recording
Paragraph 3: Staff for MV and Album photoshoot
Paragraph 4: M fans
Paragraph 5: Family (Shinhwa members included ^^)



Quote:


Thanks to:


I smile...to me, who makes music, I
can only smile.
During the period which I was acknowledged, the me now seems
to be seeking some surplus...happiness.
Therefore, I'm also smiling today.

When I'm tired, the one who's always by my side and always making me
laugh, Bong Gu hyung, "Hyung, you're my life's greatest companion !! All this
time, I've really wanted to thank you~"
Also, Yoong Hui, who is like my
blood dongseng and always bringing oppa happy and pretty cherries.
Kyeom
Doong-ie and Bo Ram-ie, who are like family now, "Please take care of me." ^^
Byeong Min hyung, who could face each of Minbong's matters with guts, and
the one who's always by his side, the never-changing Joong Hyeon-ie.
My
irreplaceable friends, Yeong Il-e, Jang Joong-ie, Jin Soo (Rapper), Phryme (YG
rapper), the one who hasn't kept in touch, Hyun Do (in M.A.R.S. with Ricmin),
and sturdy Kangko!!

Hae Joong, who works very hard during recording, Soo
Min & meticulous InterSound's team leader, Min Seongee hyung & my
meow-meow, Bok Dong, who likes I M U, and Bok Dong's twin, Kim Barney ^^
Our
handsome guys, Tae Eun-ie hyung & Joon Ho hyung (Forgive me, Wink Show,
Seducing Honey), who created this time's Playdog Sound, "I miss you with every
breath I take."
D.O, Hyun Do hyung (ex-Deux Member, I'M'U),who treated me
like his little own brother during the time I was in the States, my
irreplaceable English friend in L.A., Chris, and Han Jinn-ie hyung, who brought
me much inspiration!!
The music people who have always given my album their
greatest support, Yeong Joong-ie hyung (Sad Song), Jungle Family's (Underground
hip-hop mvt.) Jae Seon-ie hyung Banhan Girl).
Seong Ho hyung,Han Ah
nuna,Jeong Yeon-ie,who did background vocals, Han Gu hyungnim, who creates the
strongest music,NO.1!Hoe-ie hyung.
The one with godly hands, Hyo Yeong
nuna,Keyboard's Keong Goo nuna,guitar fever punk,Tae Yeon-ie !!
My
courageous friend, Dong Chul-ie (a.k.a. Brave Brother; Don't Trust Men), who
possesses more coolness than anyone. "Ddong Chul ah~ (pronounced like this, is
sounds like poop^^) I'm also your best friend !!"
The ones who like my
music, the multi-talented Tae Wan-ie (a.k.a C-luv; I'm Here), Se Hwang-ie &
my energy source, Sang Chu, Shorry (members of Mighty Mouth) & resilient
Dambi and Yoobin of the Wonder Girls, whom I give my full recognition & my
dongseng, Rapper Bigtone, who suits my style perfectly, are the best!!

As expected, the one who is in tune with me every step of the way, Seon
Hui nuna (photographer who said M has the most charismatic eyes ^^ Shot
Shinhwa's 9th album), "Know that the camera I was looking at were your eyes.
Hehe. " ^^
The best of the best 'family members', including pretty Ji Hyeon
nuna, who designed the cover and Make-up's Hyeon Jeong nuna.
Wan Tae hyung,
who is like a family member and has channeled wisdom into me!!
The one who
has touched my body more than anyone,the master of my body, my Master Hwang!!
Always drooling over my smile, Gu Seun-ie & magnae, Hye Jeong &
Enco's queen, Jeong Hyeong nuna...Thank U~ ^ ^
Director Joo Shin hyung, who
is solely responsible for M's MV & all the staff involved in the making of
the MV…“Thank you for all the hard work~”
Seok Oo hyung,Seong Ril-ie hyung
and Cheong Je Yeon Family, who have given me lots of help in the past year!!
No matter when, the ones who are always like friends in harmony, Joo
Hyung-ie hyung & his beautiful wife...
My YG Hyeong Seok-ie hyung, whom
I love and respect SO~ much!!
I want to give everyone my heartfelt thanks~

Even more than the others, the roots of my smile originates from those
who have been anticipating my music and has, furthermore, given me their
unbounded love and concern; the M fans, who are like my own family...my smile is
especially happy. Oh, right!! Also, because of the existence of my nuna fans,
Minbong is truly blessed~ ^^

Lastly, my beloved parents and sister, our
Rambo & Flee (Bong's pets ^^)...as well as my most precious members and my
fountain of continuous happiness, my lovely and cute mascot, M!!! Sarang Hui ^ ^
(His cute and weird way of saying I love you)

In all this love, inside,
I...smiled.

My Kae! Gan! Ji! *




* Kae Gan Ji- to my
best understanding, it means a high-class/valuable feel...like the
upper-grade/best version of something. I guess, Minu is saying that this is the
best of himself or what he values to most.



-------------
Credits:
Source :M 4th jib《M RIZING》+ Kimdongwan.net
Chn Translations:็Œซer@LASTLOVEMIN.COM
Eng Translations: crystalis
www.shinhwachangjo.net

No comments: