Sunday, September 21, 2008

[08.09.18][news] Lee Hyunji: I was a crazy fan of Lee Minwoo


At the recording for the 20th Sept episode of Champagne, Lee Hyunji shyly confessed to being a crazy fan of Lee Minwoo, who was also a guest on this episode.

Looking at Lee Minwoo, she said, "This is the first time I'm sharing this on television. I used to be a really crazy fan. When I was in elementary school my mother's friend helped me to get into the waiting room at the TV station and I even took a picture with Lee Minwoo."

MCs Shin Dong Yeop and Shin Bong Seon, as well as the other guests started to tease the two of them, saying that they looked really compatible. Lee Minwoo said, "It's the first time I've had anyone being so direct with me on television."

Source: newsen&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: