Monday, September 29, 2008

[08.09.29][news] Shin Hyesung – Comedy on “The embarrassing call with Eric”

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Shinhwa members, Shin Hyesung and Eric reveal their cold relationship to the public.

On the 27th, Shin Hyesung appears as guest in KBS2TV “Star Golden Bell”, together with Miss Korea Na Re, singer YoonHa and other guests to undergo challenge of talents and eloquence.

Shin Hyesung said, “I get along well with all the Shinhwa members except for Eric, who I felt embarrassed to meet up or call him.” He mentioned before in his appearance in KBS2TV “Happy Together Season 3”, “I have no problem with other members except for Eric who I never meet up with him alone before.”

Shin Hyesung narrated earnestly, “I moved into the same apartment block as Eric a few days ago and I am not aware that I lived below Eric, therefore I gave Eric’s a call”, “However, we didn’t exchange much words, he just gave me his house entry pin number and then hung up the phone” and the audiences roared into laughter.

The guests said, “When Shinhwa members are together, they do not appear that they will do such things”, “It’s different from what is seen, must be very careful”, Shin Hyesung joked.

In addition, counting up the votes from Miss Korea, Na Re, Kim Min Jung and Seo Seol hee who participated in the episode that day, Andy won the most as their favourite Shinhwa and even Shin Dong Hyuk who is a regular guest also claimed that his favourite is “Andy Hyung” which makes Shin Hyesung confused.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) +悟空空@热病81℃神话中文网 (Chinese translation) + gonews (source)

No comments: