Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[08.09.30][news] Shin Hyesung, 1st fanmeeting in Japan.

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS



Singer Shin Hyesung held two of his first Japan Fanmeeting "Le Petit Chambrel-Shin Hyesung chisa heya" on the 28th in Japan Odaiba at 'ZEPP TOKYO', meeting up with 6,000 of his Japanese fans.

The theme of the fanmeet is to fictionalize a room on the stage and spend an enjoyable afternoon tea time moments together with the fans, showing them his childhood photos and so on as to fill up the surroundings with warm and blissful family atmosphere.

Shin Hyesung introduced, "In the 3rd album, other than the usual ballads, I have also tried on ROCK, JAZZ and other genres of music. Because this is the result of many people's efforts therefore I always sing with gratitude in my heart." He also shared about his recent move to the same apartment as Eric.

During the memory recollection session, he narrated interesting story as he show everyone his childhood photos. He said, "My calligraphy and painting are really bad, and although I went to college to learn them but I still have no talents on them. However after my father's persuasion, I began to learn Taekwondo." As he continued, he perform a live demostration to everyone a charismatic spin kick just like in the video, breaking the barrier (tiles/boards) on the stage.

He also expressed, "I will held my solo concert in Seoul next month on the 18th, in Osaka on 2th of November, 28th in Nagoya and 30th in Tokyo."

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 虫虫猪猪@bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Ocean's Six + Yonhap (source)

No comments: