Monday, September 29, 2008

Lee Minwoo, “I missed my fans and the stage”

After 1 year and 3 months with his 4th album “M RIZING,” Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo is back to full-time solo activities, and spoke of his experience.

Before his 4th album concert on September 28, he held a press conference at 3pm at the Chungdam Club in Seoul. “It’s been a while since I was on stage. I really missed my fans and the stage,” he said before the concert.

On this day, Lee Minwoo said in the press conference, “I was here at last year’s Christmas show, and I can’t forget the appeal that this club has. After 1 year and 3 months being on stage, I want to breathe together with the fans.”

In Lee Minwoo’s album “M RIZING,” a bad man’s mentality is expressed as a dirty south genre in the title song “Don’t Trust Men,” and includes the trendy style in its 12 songs. It gives a more sophisticated sound than his previous three albums.

Source: MyDaily
Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com
Please take out only with credit and do not add any credits.

No comments: