Sunday, September 28, 2008

[08.09.25][News] JunJin 100% Successful Secret - "I only use my eyes"


What is our top singer's success secret ?

In most recent KBS 2TV "Champagne" Talk Show - "Because of you", JunJin revealed the secret of his success in seducing.

The male celebrity with 100% successful rate answered the "Know-how" question from MC Shin Dong Yup: "There is no special secret" - added "If I see my target, I will come close to her, and then look straight into her eyes".

The star was then asked to illustrate his electrifying stare, which totally impressed the participants.

Moreover, JunJin's various old memories from his school days were also disclosed during the episode, which will be aired on September 27th.


Credit: ReviewStar - Oceans Six - Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: