Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[08.09.30][News] Lee Hyun Ji disclosed the secret of the kiss marks on JunJin's face

[Extract from Lee Hyun Ji's interview with Joon Gang]


Q: We heard that you just released a new album. What is the title song?

A: That's a single called "Kiss me kiss me". I also did a music video for that song with singer JunJin. For my last album, he has especially appeared in my music video. The song's tones are sweet and addictive.

Q: Tell us about about the MV?

A: JunJin in the MV had a lot of kiss marks on his face, his cheeks. But those are not mine. Initially, we intended to use my lipsticks, but the marks were too small and they didn't look sexily (full lips are sexy, aren't they?). So, the recording manager came up with a breakthrough idea: using a man's lips. One of our staff left the kiss marks all over JunJin ssi face. The set was so funny, all of us couldn't help laughing. JunJin oppa unwillingly accepted the "weird kisses" and after finishing, it was our manager getting attacked. *laughs*


Credit: Joon Gang - Oceans Six
Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: