Sunday, September 28, 2008

[08.09.28][news] Why is it that Shin Hyesung only have awkward relationship with Eric?

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Shin Hyesung and Eric as the only members in Shinhwa who do not share a close relationship is revealed and catches the public attention.

Recently, Shinhwa member, Shin Hyesung who is having his solo comeback appears in KBS 2TV "Star Golden Bell" on the 26th and mentioned that although they are together for a long time, his relationship with Eric is still awkaward.

Shin Hyesung revealed, "Although I'm very close to the rest of the member, but it is only Eric which he feel difficult to meet or call him."

In addition, he also disclosed, "Recently I concincidentally move to the upper level of Eric", "Because I want to understand the furniture placement of the house structure, therefore I gave a call to Eric, he only told me his house's entry pin number and then hang up the phone", "Eric seems like disliking to have a long call with me".

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + 彼岸花开成海 @ BESTSHINHWA (Chinese translation) + I.B TIMES KOREA (source)


------------------- please ignore the earlier translation, the chinese translation has problems --------------------------


[08.09.27][news] Shin Hyesung, "Only not close to Eric"

"Shin Hyesung is least close to Eric".

Recently, Shinhwa member, Shin Hyesung who is having his solo comeback appears in KBS 2TV "Star Golden Bell" on the 26th and mentioned that among the Shinhwa members, he is the least closest to Eric.

Shin Hyesung said, "I get along well with all the Shinhwa members except for Eric is concerned when both of us meet up or over a phone." "A few days ago, I have moved into the same building as Eric, because I want to know the structure of the room therefore I make a call to Eric and at the end, Eric just tell me about the secrets of the room and hang up the phone."

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + M小天@shinhwayeah.com (Chinese translation) + Ocean's Six + NEWSEN (source)

No comments: