Tuesday, September 23, 2008

[08.09.21][News] Park Choong Jae's tears - "Grandmom is my reason for living"


Singer JunJin's shedding in tears thinking about his family and the painful childhood.

During KBS 2TV "Cider" aired on September 21st, JunJin talked about the memories when he was still in primary school, living with Grandmom, and eventually couldn't hold back the tears.

"When I was in elementary school, my friends and their moms all went to the picnic camp, but I didn't have mom to come with me. Then 2 hours later, Grandmom came with her kimbab. I felt so ashamed because the other kids started teasing me about my Grandmom and I asked her to go back home."

"She was walking down the hill in tears ... And when I got home, I could still see her eyes swollen"

"Sometimes when I was working, I would avoid my grandmom's calls. Everytime after I talked with her, I was crying like a baby. I missed her every minute I heard her voice and every minute I didn't"

"I've been parted from my birth mom since I was born, so Grandmom was all I have. I asked her "Grandmom, can I have more love?". Now she's not around anymore, but she has been, she's always been my reason for living, the reason why I still live my life ..."

"When I think of Grandmom, I promise her that I will be a man of family, and no matter how hard this life is, I will never give up."

"Grandmom, I love you!"


Credit: NewsEn
Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

2 comments:

scarlettdinh said...

are you LetSayEden? Fanfic translator "My perfect man" (Authors: Fishie)on Shinhwa Vietnamese Fanclub?

Flor said...

No I'm not :)