Sunday, September 28, 2008

[08.09.26][news] M Exposed that Shinhwa Originally had 7 Members


Singer M (Lee Min Woo) shared behind-the-scenes story about the group Shinhwa.

On the broadcast of the KBS 2TV show "Cider", Lee Min Woo revealed that Shinhwa originally had 7 members. He said, "Before our debut, a friend of mine who I used to dance with in my hometown came up and was in a dance contest. At the contest, he caught the eye of a manger and started to be part of the practices. At the same contest, we met Eric, Andy, Shin Hye Sung. Later, Kim Dong Wan and Jun Jin came. Along with me and my friend, 7 of them trained together for 1 year."

"After being in training for 1 year, one day the manager came and said that Shinhwa group will debut with 6 members", said Lee Min Woo recalling this tough situation. All 7 of them prepared thinking that they would be together (in the group). He thought he couldn't debut without his hometown friend and told them, "Then I can not be part of the group."

Lee Min Woo said, "I was in agony about what to do and couldn't sleep then my friend said to me 'I know you will do well. Fighting. You do what I can't do.' It's due to my friend that I am where I am now." He expressed much gratitude to his friend.

On this day, Lee Min Woo talked about his first impressions of Shinhwa members Eric, Shin Hye Sung and Andy. His surprising confession will be broadcasted on the 28th at 10:45 on KBS 2TV's "Cider".

source: oceans-six.com
translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: