Monday, January 05, 2009

[09.01.03][trans] Dongwan blog: Type A girl

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

[09.01.03][trans] Dongwan blog: Type A Woman

Woman who likes to cook their own meal.
Woman who always feels proud because of her boyfriend.
Even if she's fragile, she is the type of woman who will not cry in front of men.
Woman who prefers receiving letters than gifts.
Woman who do not speak a word when she's angry.
Woman who writes diary.
Woman who waits for the date.
Woman who likes to be reply on.
Woman who likes pink.
Woman who become very cool after drinking.
Woman who likes to smile.
Woman who likes to talk.
Woman who will also reveals her shyness in front of a guy who she have already meet for a long period of time.
Woman who believes in fate.
.........................
This is what I know about A type woman..

Tatiana has already translated the other two but i translated them as well

[09.01.03][trans] Dongwan blog: Break your promise

If I deleted your phone number, then I can only wait for you to contact me.
If you contacted me,
Once again, I will become restless and dislikes you.

[09.01.03][trans] Dongwan blog: Maintenance Center

Today I also spent my weekend in the maintenance center.
My SUV has a little problem. While waiting for the car, I ate dongtae jjigae (a spicy stew made of pollack and vegetables), drunk coffee... rumbled~~
In the winter this year, I will take advantage of the weekend to enjoy the traffic jam~~ keke

Car, speed..
I really liked it for quite a long time.

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + susan427 @ bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Kim Dong Wan's Blog | Turn back (source)

No comments: