Monday, January 19, 2009

[09.01.17] Dongwan’s blog: Friday

Stepping out of the door
The white and bright accumulated snow
Is welcoming me..



I took the bus at the usual time,
But I don’t know if it’s because everyone went out earlier because of the snow
The bus was surprisingly empty~



After reaching the administrative office, it was snowing even more heavily..




Very heavily…~


Since it was Friday
I went to hang out at the nearby Sky Lounge with my friends~





Jeongwonnie who appeared on Stars’ Friends~~ㅋㅋㅋ

As for this guy..
‘Why do you like to take photographs so much, and yet hate being photographed..’
He asked me this before~
‘Phone-ca (phone camera - pictures taken with mobile phones) can’t be considered as photographs!!’


Malibu sip by sip~~

Source: Dongwan’s Naver blog
Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: