Friday, January 09, 2009

[09.01.08][Trans]Minwoo and Hyesung on MBC Radio’s Shimshimtapa (24th Oct) - Part 2/2

KSY: Let’s hand this over to Hyesung now…
HS: Haha, yes! Can we have him guess the good points and then the flaws? If we talk about the good, then the bad, the effect will be worse….
M: Yah! How can you do that!
DJs: Ok then let’s go with the good points first… no hints for this!
M: Erm…that’s difficult….but having to guess your own good points, that’s a little…
HS: Yes, I was so embarrassed when I had to guess mine!
M: Erm…….. My good point…. is being passionate?
[Even before M can finish, Hyesung sounds a single *ding* - wrong answer]
HS: Hahaha sorry, I’m too anxious so I sounded it unwittingly… Here’s a clue, I wrote two, the first is what you demonstrate in Shinhwa, the second relates to your abilities as an entertainer
M: Minwoo is….
[HS adds weird sound effects: PA! TA!]
M: Erm….My stage manner? Charisma?
HS: Not that…. but the first part is about right, I wrote multi-talented
M: Ah….leadership!
HS: Correct
[HS sounds *ding dong ding* - right answer]
HS: (reading what he wrote) Minwoo has leadership qualities, and is multi-talented
KSY: Ok now for the flaws…
HS: Aaargh I should have written worse things, really….
M: You didn’t write that did you….? Minwoo is….. something related to women…?
[Everyone starts to woot]
M: Minwoo treats women like accessories…
[Everyone ROFL]
M: Isn’t that it? Hyesung….
HS: You’re really digging your own grave here!!
M: Hyesung, at his press conference, told reporters that about me
KSY: Hey this already died down, but you brought it up yourself…..
HS: Minwoo is very serious and careful about relationships, so he’s a little reserved when it comes to love, and he’s focusing on his career instead of love for now - but when reporters wrote the article they took out these parts instead, and those were just passing remarks that I made during an informal chat…
SD: I’ll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with women
HS: It’s about style, character…it’s a flaw….
M: Ladies, I ABSOLUTELY do not treat you like accessories, I love you~~
[Everyone cracks up]
M: Minwoo becomes Choi Min Soo when he drinks
HS: I’ll take that as the right answer [HS sounds *ding dong ding*]
SD: The right answer is - He thinks he is Choi Min Soo
HS: He’s usually like that, but it’s worse when he drinks…He lowers his voice and acts all cool…
SD: There was once when he bought me dinner, and while we were drinking he did exactly that….I thought Choi Min Soo was having dinner with me…







M: Hyesung doesn’t really have bad drinking habits… Now I’ll reveal our bad drinking habits!
For me, I’ll sleep, then my voice is already a little mumbly, when I drink it’s worse…
Dongwan, he will just disappear, and no one would know where he went
Eric becomes all cute, and he would sing…. He likes to sing anyway, and I realised that he likes to sing Wheesung’s songs…
Andy will talk a lot, and repeat everything he said over and over and over again….
Junjin, he’ll just drink until the morning
HS: He’s an alcohol tank~
M: But we don’t have any habits that kill the mood…








KSY: It’s been so fun today
HS: Yeah, next time let’s just do only this segment.. We’ll get all 6 members here, write only one good point and 10 flaws..
KSY: I think there will be more than ten news headlines after that!
HS: All the websites will be about Shinhwa….hahahahaha







M: In any case, Hyesung isn’t self-centered~
HS: Ladies, you can ask Minwoo for accessories as presents…. think of Minwoo when you wear accessories…
M: YAH don’t say it anymore! DON’T SAY IT ANYMORE!
HS: You said I’m self-centered!!
[HS and M start arguing and hitting on the xylophone]
SD: It’s been an interesting day today!
M: We are Minsyung~~ (in his aegyo tone)
SD: Due to time constraint, we’ll play Minwoo’s song tomorrow again for winning the game!
HS: Then play my song once tomorrow too since you can’t play it today…
M: What’s up with you….
HS: You said I’m self-centered, didn’t you….. Ah I’ve suffered too much psychological trauma today….


Chi trans: chersung@SCIC
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: