Thursday, January 08, 2009

[09.01.08][News] 2009 Shin Hyesung Live Music Show in Taiwan

Shin Hyesung will be holding a concert in Taiwan at the Taipei International Convention Center on 14th March. Tickets will be sold online from 9th Jan onwards at

http://www.ticket.com.tw/dm.asp?P1=0000009362

As the concert is after the release of the Side 2 mini album, the organizers have said that the concert will be different from his 2008 concert. He is also planning to visit Taiwan for a fansigning session in February.

I finally have the chance to meet the Taiwanese fans not as Shinhwa, but as solo singer Shin Hyesung.

I’ve been to Taiwan before together with the other Shinhwa members, and it feels different now from the time back then, and I’m now even more looking forward to the time when I can see everyone. Honestly I’m so nervous that sometimes I can’t sleep ^^

I’m preparing for my new album right now, and each day is a busy day for me, and I’m cracking my brains to think of how to present my best to everyone when we meet. This coming February, I’ll be releasing my new album, and this trip to Taiwan is my first overseas performance after the release of the new album. Moreover I will be visiting the Taiwanese fans as a solo artist, so I will put in even more effort to prepare for this to give everyone my best performance.

I will let everyone see different images and performances, and I’ll be in Taiwan soon~ Everyone please look forward too~

- from Hyesung’s letter to Taiwanese fans, dated 6th Jan -

Source: www.hyesungworld.com (Hyesung’s Taiwan Fanclub) / www.ticket.co.tw

No comments: