Tuesday, May 05, 2009

[09.05.02] Dongwan’s photolog: Kappa Coo’s hometown ‘Tono’

I'm a great fan of this photographer, even the transcript he write to describe the places he has been to are awesome :)
-----------------------------------------


In Iwate for the first time I chanced upon
A very very very very very very clear sky
There are many plateaus in Tono so we travelled by bicycle~
It’s about 5.5km to Kappa-buchi?
The sky was really blue so I was in a really good mood!

Kappa Bashi (Bridge)~ The entrance to a small and cute lotus pond

Do you remember this place?
In the ending scene of “Summer Days with Kappa Coo”
Here’s the place where Kappa Coo prayed to the gods of the land.

“Please forgive me for eating fish from this lotus pond.”
“Please forgive me for living on this land for a while.”

For having food to eat and a place to live, I’ve never even thanked God much.
Kappa begging the gods for forgiveness left a very deep impression on me~
Why do I have tears in my eyes…ㅜㅜ


Although sakura blossoms are plentiful, there were even more new sakura blossoms in the land of Kappas…

My dongsaeng got excited again..

The apples, rice and seafood in Iwate are really delicious!
And even the yellow apples are delicious!

On the way back we met some students from the volleyball team from Kamaishi Minami Junior High.
When I took their photo they were staring elsewhere
And when my dongsaeng took their picture they did a V sign…! -_-;

p.s. The chubby friend on the right wasn’t doing a ‘fuck you’ gesture. One finger of the V sign is hidden. ㅋㅋㅋ
(DISCLAIMER: I SWEAR I didn’t make this part up… He really wrote ‘fuck you’ in Hangul…! LOL)


Took one last photo on the way back to Shin-Hanamaki Station.
The color of the skies seemed to be saying goodbye to us~

p.s.



Deposit. Deposit..
Checking the word for ‘Deposit’ before depositing the baggage…
Though I deposited it in the coin locker anyway. -_-
But it was really expensive! 9,000 won in Korean currency! ㅜㅜ



Source: Dongwan’s Naver blog
Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa

No comments: