Sunday, May 17, 2009

[09.05.16] Dongwan’s photolog: behind the scenes PHOTO by SeungYeob

While organizing the trip….

I definitely like the countryside
It’s not that age has set in.
Since young I’ve liked the smell of the countryside, even the smell of cow dung. I think Kangta said he likes the smell of cow dung too.. ^0^
But the important thing isn’t about cow dung..
Ah! There is no smell of cow dung in Iwate! Why is this the case!
I suddenly thought about it!!! No then how do they plough all those fields!!!!! Oh oh oh! It’s weird!
Hmm…

Whatever it is
You can better feel the existence of the Japanese people in the Japanese countryside.
In fact you can still see many friendly, careful and diligent Japanese people.
The streets are clean and retain much of the old customs.
Maybe because many foreigners have come to Tokyo these days,
It’s different…. Somehow it feels like the people in Seoul. ㅜㅜ
And for some reason Tokyo to me
Just has memories of work and having annoying shopping itineraries, tiring drinking sessions.. Phew.
This trip is really great.
It’s a trip with no jam packed schedules and just two people with a slightly lazy lifestyle.
It was really relaxed.
Though it was embarrassing everytime my dongsaeng (younger brother or junior) and I sat face-to-face in coffeeshops sipping tea.


That morning for some reason the rain seemed to have stopped,
So when we went on the Shinkansen we left our umbrellas behind.
In the end we had to make do with umbrellas from the convenience store that elementary schoolkids use while we took photos.. ㅜㅜ
Looks like I’m quite amazing. A Korean with a strong will!


The sake seller ahjosshi with a really nice smile~
Looks a little like Ji Jin Hee. ㅋ
We kept on sampling…. He kept on smiling~~^_^
Sorry for not buying.. ㅜㅜ
(This part reminds me of his Manwon Happiness when he went to the supermarket to sample from all the food stalls… HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAdd ImageA)


The water is Lake Tazawa is really clear.
Just like the sea.

Coming back from Japan there’s something I’m really envious of.
Rather than to replace the old with the new, there are traces of efforts to preserve ancient artifacts in its entirety.


Little Buddha statues.

Discovered a really delicious okonomiyaki shop in Roppongi!!!! The chefs are F4~ ㅋ
Film camera maniac Seung Yeob who suffered from fatigue after following my itinerary when he returned to Seoul~


Discovered a really delicious okonomiyaki shop in Roppongi!!!! The chefs are F4~ ㅋ
Film camera maniac Seung Yeob who suffered from fatigue after following my itinerary when he returned to Seoul~

The ramen here is really delicious!!!
It’s in Ginza, can I find it again!!!???

That day my head was feeling very hot…
I should have taken off my beanie.
I’m going to get a haircut.


Actually it was lonely in Tokyo.
After seeing Seung Yeob off first I roamed around by myself and saw the cold buildings of Shinjuku..

I really like the countryside!
When I’m able to go again, it will be Kyushu~

P.S.
Lastly, Nakamura ahjosshi and Dongwan ahjosshi

Add Image


Source: Dongwan’s Naver blog
Trans: midnightgirl13@AbsolutShinhwa

No comments: