Monday, May 25, 2009

[09.05.25] Junjin: I admit I bear grudges / Lee Jung Hyun: Junjin stirred my heart before

JUNJIN: I ADMIT THAT I BEAR GRUDGES


Singer Junjin has candidly admitted that he’s someone who bear grudges, during the recent recording of SBS variety show YSMM2.

Staff and colleagues who have worked with Junjin before had said, “Junjin would remember even the smallest jokes and pranks, so if you have done wrong to Junjin even once, you have to be prepared for the worst.”

To this, Junjin frankly admitted, “Honestly, I admit that’s really the case. Something like this happened before on YSMM. “

“It was last year during the Olympic stars special on YSMM2, when I lost to weightlifter Lee Bae Young in the vertical jump. Because I lost by a small margin I kept on thinking, “If only I had slept one more hour last night I would have won”.”

Additionally singer Lee Jung Hyun revealed during this day’s recording for the ‘Unforgivable’ segment, “After Junjin and I became friends, there was a period of time when he stirred my heart and confused me.”


She expained the misunderstanding, “There was a time when Junjin was feeling very down and depressed, and we often kept in contact to console each other. Then there was this once when I was out drinking with friends, so I called up Junjin and asked if he wanted to join us for a drink. In the end he took up the invitation.”

She surprised the guests when she added, “When Junjin gave me his autographed CD as a gift, he wrote a profound (?) message along with it.”

Junjin then said that it was to clarify with Lee Jung Hyun any misunderstanding he might have caused, and to everyone’s attention he also spoke about his own feelings about Lee Jung Hyun then.

This episode was originally scheduled to air on 25th May, but has been rescheduled to 6th June due to the passing on former president Roh Moo Hyun.

Credits: Asiaeconomy + Absolut Shinhwa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post. Looking forward to the next.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I repost it on my Facebook.
Bob Peters, CA

Anonymous said...

Good Article