Friday, May 08, 2009

Overheard at the Star Golden Bell recording on 4th May…

Popular idol group Super Junior have said on a recent recording for KBS2’s Star Golden Bell that out of all their seniors in Shinhwa, they named Shin Hyesung as the one they would want to be like the most.

In particular Super Junior member Kyuhyun said to the amusement of studio guests, “I like to play computer games, and Shin Hyesung sonbae has introduced me to many pro gamers and thanks to him I’ve gotten to know many gaming experts. I’m really glad for that.”

During the recording for KBS2’s Star Golden Bell on 4th May, Singer Andy who has recently made his comeback as an actor has revealed that the girlfriend he had 7 years ago was the last girl he dated.

“The girlfriend that I dated 7 years ago was the last girlfriend I had.” He shyly added, “At that time, it took me about a month to start a relationship with her. And I even had to make my confession with the help of some alcohol.”

Andy appears as the younger brother of the female protagonist in the new SBS daily drama ‘Two Wives’, where his character is a somewhat clueless freeloader. He said, “In actual fact when I’m not working and staying at home, I hang around at home doing nothing too.”

======================================================

This episode of Star Golden Bell will be aired on 9th May.

Source: Newsen+Star News
Trans: midnightgirl13@AbsolutShinhwa

No comments: