Thursday, May 14, 2009

Close Encounters of the Junjin Kind – A 9th May fan account

For the morning rehearsal, he sang ‘Like A Fool’ after ‘Hey Ya’
And while the staff were making preparations for the stage, the atmosphere was just like a fanmeeting
Oppa said it was really tough to get the pitch right because he wasn’t feeling well ㅠㅠ

When we told him to reply on UFO (an online messaging service) he pretended not too hear us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Oppa do you know how adorable you are?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Then he kept teaching us how to move our hands.. ㅋㅋㅋ
And he pretended to flare up and said: You all have to give a good response! …ㅠㅠ *shudder*….ㅠㅠ Oppa you’re too much….ㅠㅠ

After the recording I headed to the carpark~~ Because I had a feeling that oppa would be going to the hospital???
Or to the place he always goes to hang out???
Or to the convenience store???
Anyway I just went to the carpark ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After about 5 minutes.. I saw oppa walking out
“Oppa!! Are you going to the hospital???”
“No I’m not, kid~”
(He called me kid… Oppa… ㅠㅠ I’m a girl too….. ㅠㅠ You’re too much…..ㅠㅠ (ㅠ But I’m still really happy.ㅋㅋ)

“Oppa, then you’re going to the pool hall right???!!!”
“No~~” (Haha. ㅋ.ㅋㅋ So oppa is having a one-on-one conversation with me? ㅋㅋㅋ)

As oppa said no, he walked towards the crossing ㅋㅋ
And keeping a short distance between us.. I followed behind oppa..
The light was red, but oppa already took one step forward!!
So…. ㅋㅋ

“Ah… oppa are you jaywalking???”

Oppa heard what I said and quickly took a step back. ㅋㅋ
At the same time, the light turned green. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Oppa is totally adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that I crossed the road together with oppa~~~~
And oppa went into the convenience store and picked out an ice-cream cone…
And headed in the direction of the pool hall ㅋㅋㅋ

“See, oppa you ARE going to the pool hall!!!!”
“Hehe*^^*”

“Oppa isn’t your hand injured!! How do you play pool???”
“I use my left hand!!!!!” Oppa replied.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs oppa throwing a little tantrum now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ah!!! Totally cute~~~~~~

When oppa was about to step into the pool hall he said, “You must come to the fanmeeting tomorrow ok~~~”
So I said, “If oppa replies on UFO I’ll go~~”
Then I stopped there and watched as oppa went in ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I planned on coming here to play today.. ㅋㅋ(Since I have nothing to do..ㅋㅋㅋ)
But since oppa’s in there I couldn’t go in anymore…. ㅠㅠ

Thanks to oppa, I loitered outside for 3 hours without spending money. ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: 十一年的第一天@Junjin Baidubar
Trans: midnightgirl13@AbsolutShinhwa

No comments: