Sunday, July 24, 2011

[11.06.30] Eric’s Twitter update: Reply to @KingweelR

Original deleted tweet from @KingweelR: Really the ambassador of weirdness. Going on and on about religion, it might be better if you don’t talk about it. Since everyone is curious, it may be better to stay mysterious. It’ll be good if people from the management agency stop taking weird photos too.


eric mun
@ 킹윌님..밥을팔기위해 식당허가를받고만든곳에서 밥을팔지말라니요…님이아직배고프지않은건아닐까요?모든사람에입맛에맞는음식은세상에없습니다. 전에릭이고 제음식을팝니다^^굿나잇엽사올라갑니다 빠이! http://twitpic.com/5io6bu

KingweelR-nim.. I get the restaurant’s permission to sell rice and then not sell rice at where I make it, is that what you mean… Aren’t you not hungry yet? There’s no food in the world that suits everyone’s taste. I’m Eric and I sell my food^^ Good night and I’m off to upload a weird photo, bye!


Credits: @miclarge1 + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: