Sunday, July 24, 2011

[11.07.04] Eric’s Twitter updates: 2nd July recap



이심비
@ 진짜 에릭오빠세요?*.*

Is this really Eric Oppa? *.*


eric mun
@ 굿모닝 심비양~전지훈련때보고 오랜만이네요~싸인볼잘간직하고있어요^^

Good morning Miss Shimbi~ It’s been a long time since off-season training~ I’m keeping your autographed ball safely^^

==========================================

Conversation with producer Kim Do Hyun


eric mun
@ 김동현선수랑 친해? 나완전팬이라고 전해줘~ 나엑박 유에프씨게임할때도 동현킴 으로만해!!팔꿈치어택 ㅎㄷ ㄷ

Are you close to fighter Kim Dong Hyun? Please tell him I’m a big fan of his~ I only use Donghyun-Kim when I play UFC on Xbox!! Arm elbow attack ㅎㄷㄷ


김도현
@ ㅋ우린접때 게임할때 동현이가 자기로 하고 내가 GSP로해서 일부러 져주기했어ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋ When we were playing the game at my place Donghyunnie use himself and I used GSP and lost to him on purpose ㅋㅋㅋ


eric mun
@ 진짜? 스파링함해서 맞아볼껄…나중에 동현킴선수한테 맞아봤다고 자랑허게….

Really? Try sparring with him… In future you can show off that you got hit by fighter Donghyun-Kim….


김도현
@ 이기고와서 밥먹기로했으니 시간됨같이 조인하자

We’re going for a meal if he wins, join us if you have time

Good~♡

==========================================

Message to Stellar’s Kim Ga Young


eric mun
@ 가영이 아직대기중? 해떨어져서 오늘낮씬은 이것만 찍고간다는데 매니져확인함해보라해

Is Gayoungie still waiting to film? The sun has set and this is the last scene for the day, finish up and go off, but check with the manager

==========================================

Conversation with scriptwriter Jo Jung Eun


eric mun
@ 밥맛있게 드세요 조정은양~

Enjoy your meal Miss Jo Jung Eun~


Jo Jung Eun
@ 감사ㅎ 오빠도 맛있게 식사하세요ㅎ 전 밤씬에힘낼려고 고기궈먹습니다ㅎㅎ 꿀꺽 ~ㅎ

Thank you ㅎ Oppa please have your meal too ㅎ I had meat so that I have strength to film the night scenes ㅎㅎ Slurp~ ㅎ

==========================================

Conversation with Liveworks CEO Lee Jang Eon


이장언 LEE JANGEON
갑자기 궁금해지는거 신화와 멤버들을 알고 있는 분들이 한분이라도 계시는 국가가 전세계에 얼마나 될까요? 전세계 특파원들 멘션 한번주세요 인증샷도 있으면 더좋구요^^

I’m suddenly curious, how many countries have people who know about Shinhwa and the members? Even if only one person from the country knows? All worldwide correspondents please give me a mention, it will be even better if you have a photograph^^

ㅎㅎI’m curious too~


이장언 LEE JANGEON
@ 그치? 마니 궁금 근데 제일먼저 온게 대한민국 고양시 덕양구야 ㅋㅋㅋ 너네나 팬들이나 역시 비슷 ㅎ

I know right? I’m really curious but the first reply is from Deokyang-gu, Goyang City in South Korea ㅋㅋㅋ You and your fans are alike indeed ㅎ


이장언 LEE JANGEON
어젯밤 저한테 멘션해준 현재까지전세계특파원들이 있는 나라입니다 ㅡ 인도네시아 (cont) http://tl.gd/bgrhn7

Here are the countries whose correspondents gave me a reply mention, from last night up until now – Indonesia, Brunei, Spain, South Africa, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Japan, U.S, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Egypt, France, Vietnam, Mexico, Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Peru, Kyrgyzstan, India, Russia, Brazil, Canada, and all over Korea^^ We have about 10% of the world’s countries. I hope we have mentions from 100 countries next year^^ Thank you to all who sent me messages but what I meant was photos of your country’s scenery. Most of you sent me your personal photos^^ You’re all really cute ㅎ
==========================================

About Twitter apps


eric mun
twipple.twicca.tweetdeck.plume.seesmic. tweeter.twtkr.tweetcaster. 안드로이드용 써본결과. 트위플이 짱이네요. 많은분들이 추천하신데로 트윗덱 트위카조합이 막판까지유력했으나.특히 트위카의 그수많은…

twipple.twicca.tweetdeck.plume.seesmic. tweeter.twtkr.tweetcaster. For Android, Twipple is best. Many people recommended a combination of Tweetdeck and Twicca, which was a strong contender til the end. Twicca was especially recommended…


eric mun
플러그인과 깔끔한인터페이스…전 한어플에 빠른속도.안읽은 트윗과 멘션보이고읽을때마다줄어들고.리스트관리여부.미리보기에.사진보기가조건이였는데. 모든걸충족시켜주는 어플이네요. 단!설정에서 한번읽을때20개?하여튼 최소한보기로하셔야.훨훨날아다닙니다.

Plug-ins and a clean interface… For me, the quick speed of the app. Unread tweets and mentions will decrease everytime I read them. Whether there’s list management. Previews. Viewing photos. It’s an app that met my requirements. But! The settings are such that I can read 20 tweets at once? Anyway I need to fix it at the minimum. Then I can read faster.


eric mun
어짜피 읽으면서 스크롤하실거면 20씩로딩 전혀 적거나불편하지않고 글과 미리보기로딩속도 좋네요. 전 트위플에 정착하렵니다. 아이폰의 트윗리스트야 안녕~안녕~….방금올리면서안건데..트위플 롱트윗안돼네요…이런…..이런……

Anyway I was reading when I realised that when I scroll down, 20 tweets are not that few or uncomfortable and the loading speed of previews is good too. Bye Tweetlist on iPhone~ Bye~ I just realised as I was uploading.. Twipple doesn’t support long tweets… This….. This…..

==========================================

Conversation with costume crew staff member


월드
@ 트위터에푹빠져계신 강우오라버니~~~오늘촬영은과연몇시에끝날까요??ㅜㅜ동트기전에는끝나겠죠??ㅋㅋ

Brother Kang Woo who’s hooked on Twitter~~~ What time will filming end today?? ㅜㅜ It should end before sunrise right?? ㅋㅋ

Today too… We should be able to see the sunrise…ㅠㅠ


월드
@ 촬영장한켠에 홀로남아있는 에릭오빠의자,,,고독해보입니다~~~ twitpic.com/5k3s3c

A shot of the set, Eric Oppa’s chair by itself,,, Looks lonely~~~


eric mun
@ 수고했어요 세계양~그나저나 스텝들은 오늘은 조금이나마 잘수있을런지 ㅠ 비와서 일찍(새벽네시)끝난게 불행인지 다행인지 모르겄네….

You’ve worked hard Miss World~ Anyway the staff can take a little nap todayㅠ Because it’s raining we can end earlier (at 4am), I don’t know if it’s a good thing….

Credits: @miclarge1 + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: