Saturday, July 30, 2011

[11.07.05] Spy Myungwol’s Eric: I’m getting no help from the Shinhwa members


Singer/actor Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk) shared some of his “unhappiness” with his fellow members from Shinhwa.

At the press conference for the upcoming KBS drama Spy Myungwol held on 5 July at 63 Building, Eric said, “I haven’t received any help from the Shinhwa members while filming the drama.”

Eric is the leader of popular group Shinhwa, and started his acting career with a role in the 2003 MBC drama “Breathless”.

Eric said, “No matter how much I think about it, I haven’t received any help from the Shinhwa members. I asked them to come to my apartment to go through my script with me, but no one came.”

But the members didn’t let Eric down.

“Recently during the poster shoot, I asked them to send me messages for an entertainment news program I was going on. Within 10 minutes all their messages arrived. Usually they don’t return my messages even after an hour.”

Eric also noted that his screen captures of the KakaoTalk chat with fellow members Shin Hyesung, Junjin, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan had made news.

“I thought (the screencaps) wouldn’t make it to the news because there was foul language, but it did anyway. Lately the members are all paying a lot of attention. If I say anything they would respond quickly.”

Credits: Frontier News + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: