Friday, November 10, 2006

[06/11/10][Dongwan's Diary]

and dongwan's diary reply

[06/11/10][Dongwan's Diary]

Reporters...

Although we live in a world filled with speculation...
Many people got hurt...Words that hurt people always are spoken..
This is not the bias of reporter for some interesting culture (i'm not sure about this sentence)

This is about my personal matter
In the name of Kim Dong Wan..

To voice out my ideas that I am no longer Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan, that is impossible
Shinhwa to me, is not a choice, but fate(or life)
If Shinhwa does not exist anymore....then my showbiz career will also not exist anymore ..

This unhappy incident that everyone is worried about will not happen
My apologies for all the unhappy news this afternoon..

Credit: GOOD and chinese translation-万捧在掌心的宝 @kimdongwan.cn + Bresis @soompi's shinhwa thread

My comment:

Just happy that the rumor is not true.

No comments: