Tuesday, November 07, 2006

On the 18th,Junjin will appear on MusicCore as the start of his solo

On this coming 18th November, Junjin will appear on Show Music core as the start of his solo album promotion in Korea

Before this, Junjin had performed in China, Shanghai for the first time.

On the 4th November, 730pm, Junjin performed at the "2006 Korea Showcase Feel The Kpop Live in Shanghai" with two performances. On this day, he performed as solo artist Junjin and not as a Shinhwa member Junjin to meet the fans. Thus this leave a deep impression on him

With the China fans cheering, Junjin kicked off his stage with the dancincg stage "Come back Ruff". His powerful dancing blew the fans away, from the top seating to the fans standing in front of the stage who were all waving their orange balloons cheering for him.

After that, he sang his solo album hit track "Love Won't Come Back" much to the fans good response.

After his peroformance, Junjin express his thoughts "My first overseas performance was in China and to be able to sing in front of them, I feel very happy. And to complete the stage smoothly, I am feel satisfied but I wont give myself 100%, only 70-80%, for the remaining 20-30%, I will do my best to improve"

He added on "As this is my first solo debute, I feel nervous but on the other hand, it is completing soon. The happy look on the chinese fans let me feel touched and excited. In the future, if I have the chance, I want to do my activities in China."

Junjin also express his thanks to the fans who followed him around since his arrival on the 2nd "I really thank the fans for the warm welcome"

Credit: OCEAN6 +dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang

No comments: