Friday, November 03, 2006

Junjin Lose 6kg For Solo

For his solo album, Shinhwa muscle man, Junjin loss 6 kg

During these period of time, Junjin excerised 3 hours a day which show off his toned muscle and body. Junjin who is afraid of water took up swimming to tone down his body.

The reason for him to change his image is because of his new image that he is showing as a solo artist. As he is always dancing and rapping, he decided to lose weight to tone down his muscle and body and from a tough to a gentle and mature image. His image change start from head to toe.

The difference from lifting weight and swimming is huge. Junjin "In the past when I lift weights, the muscle is tough and I wanted to give a tough image but while preparing for my solo, I use swimming so as to get rid off the unwanted muscle and I am trying very hard to create a gentle image. Even though I shed off lots of weight but the outcome is great." he added on "for now what kind of style and clothing will suit me, I haven't decided and I am vexed over on to give a new style"

Junjin will release his solo album on the 16th November and will start his activites with his tittle "Love Wont Come"

Credit : ocean6 + dreamhyeusng@shinhwasarang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww..jinnie won't be as muscle-ly anymore?? :( ..shame xD hehe

but i'm sure his new image will be great as well!! ^^

..he's afraid of water?? o.O ..but what about all those xman scenes at the pool..and all those other water related clips?? ^^"