Friday, November 24, 2006

HyeSung during Japanese Fanmeeting! (+JunJin)

Hello ^^
I returned from the fanmeeting.

Not long ago we saw HyeSung's appearance during Kang Ho Dong's wedding and he seems to be in bad shape and we were only worried.
But I saw him today and I felt relieved.

HyeSung has straight hair today.
During the 1st fanmeeting (at 1pm), he wore a silver connected pair of glasses.
During the 2nd fanmeeting (at 5pm), he wore a black pair of glasses.

During both the 1st and 2nd fanmeeting, HyeSung was in a really good mood and so he only did happy things.
But he was only really relaxed during the 2nd fanmeeting. I knew he was in a good mood.

색이 희어 매우 예뻤습니다. -> I do not know the meaning of 희어 :/ can't translate.

And for his solo performance,
he sang [Hirai Ken]'s "Hitomi Wo ToJiTe"

Every time I was touched, tears would flow out of my eyes.

And during the 2nd fanmeeting, HyeSung did the initial rap for JunJin's dance track performance. (He did not sing the rap lol)

HyeSung rapped. After the fanmeeting, I told my friend about it and she was very surprised.
He was really like a rapper and he danced with charm. (very cool)

I am excited and I didn't want to come back. And I am sorry I could not write a vivid article on what happened.
I am really happy to hear the song "Hitomi Wo ToJiTe"
**

Original Article: Rika (only4steve)
Translation: ||sOpHiA* @ s-shinhwasarang

No comments: